- HSE Management Policy and Organization
- Implementing Organization and Management System
- HSE Certification Information
A Leader in Green Management through Environment Preservation
A Leader in Green Management through Environment Preservation The health, safety and environment of an employee are maintained by using HSE (health, safety and environment) policies as basic elements of management. An accident-free workplace is created by following the concepts of “safety first” and “environment preservation”. These serve as the basis of the staff member’s conduct and attitude. Green management may be achieved through environment preservation.
- 1. Workplace that adopts the concept of safety firstA workplace that adopts the concept of safety first is established by observing relevant regulations and optimizing HSE.
- 2. Securing the best workplace environmentThe best workplace environment is secured by continuously investing in equipment and facilities and improving the workplace.
- 3. Giving best efforts for accident prevention and health promotion Best efforts are given for accident prevention and health prevention by identifying and managing danger factors in advance.
- 4. Implementing systematic management and trainingA responsible operation system and a systematic management and training are implemented.
- 5. Creating corporate culture that fulfills ethical responsibilityA corporate culture that fulfills social and ethical responsibility is created by properly applying the HSE system.
- 6. Strictly controlling the use of alcohol and drugsThe use of alcohol and drugs is strictly controlled to promote the health and welfare of all employees.